Kite Control is the most important factor that determines your skill level and what you’re able to achieve in any kite discipline. The table below shows what you should be able to achieve depending on your skill level and the range of practice hours it may take to reach those levels. For some, kite control is a difficult skill that may take years and many thousand hours to master while others can reach similar skill levels in only a few hundred hours.
- Advanced – Private Kiteboarding Coaching on
- 8 Hours Ultimate Package (4x 2H Lessons) Beginner Kite-boarding Lessons Perth on
- 6 Hours Beginner Package (3x 2H Lessons) Kitesurfing Lessons Perth on
- 12 Hours Ultimate Package (6x 2H Lessons) Beginner Kite-boarding Lessons Perth on
- 4 Hours package (2x 2H Lessons) Beginner Kite Surfing Lessons Perth on