In April & May 2018 KiteBud in association with Shark Bay Kitesurfing will host a Kitesurfing Camp
- Stunning & Unique locations that work in various wind directions
- Shallow flat water
- Uncrowded spots
- Exclusive access with all Permits
- Private lessons and group coaching available
- No wind No charge policy
Camp Dates: April 15 to May 15 2018
You can choose to come for any dates during this 1-Month period. Your Kite Camp can be as short or as long as you want.
We offer two different products during this Kite Camp
Option 1: Private beginner lessons or private coaching with radio helmets
Suitable for any kitesurfing level (beginner to advanced)
Private Hydrofoil Lessons also available
What’s included during your lesson:
- All kitesurfing equipment will be provided
- Radio helmet
- Your own instructor
What’s NOT included with lessons
To book private lessons/coaching go to www.kitebud.com.au/book
Any current KiteBud student with unused lesson hours can use them during the Shark Bay Kite Camp.
Option 2: Daily group coaching
Suitable only for kitesurfers who can at least already ride comfortably left and right without losing ground (i.e. riding upwind).
What’s included during your group coaching sessions:
- $150 for 4 hours of coaching in groups of a maximum of 6 people (2 people minimum)
- Free access to 2018 Airush demo equipment * subject to availability
- Tons of technical feedback: improving your riding skills, flying skills and learning new tricks
- Video analysis: we will be filming during group coaching sessions. At the end of each day, the footage will be shown in front of the group along with feedback and tips.
- Access to multiple kitesurfing locations
- Exclusive kitesurfing operator permits (Local Council + Parks & Wildlife + Crown Land) in the Shark Bay area.
- Free Daily kite clinics. Group clinics will run daily with topics such as safety, equipment maintenance, equipment repairs, line tuning, light wind, jumps, rotations, etc.
What’s NOT included with group coaching sessions:
- Kitesurfing equipment
-Transportation. Perth to Denham is an 820km drive (approx: 8 hours).
-Accommodation. There are various accommodation options in Denham, from campsite to hotels/lodges or house rentals. Contact Damien Gelu (Local owner -operator of Shark Bay Kitesurfing) for advice on where to stay: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0476203818
-Meals. There are grocery stores in Denham and a few pub/restaurant options.
No wind no charge policy
Group coaching sessions will be charged per day on each day, only if the wind conditions are suitable. This way if the wind isn’t suitable on any given day, you will not be charged for that day.
Extra activities/no winds activities
There are plenty of other fun things to do in the Shark Bay area such as:
- Checking out the dolphins in Monkey Mia
- Visiting the François Peron National Park
- Kayak, Canoe, SUP. Rentals available
- Boating and fishing. Tours and Rentals available
We will provide information and guidance on these activities in the event the winds are not suitable.
For more information about Shark Bay, visit : https://www.sharkbay.org/